I have tried to keep the steps very simple for adding this widget:
Burn Your Comment Feed At Feedburner
- Login To Your Feedburner Account.
- Insert your Comment Feed URL inside the Feedburner box. The URL for Blogger Blogs will be like this,
Replace YOUR-BLOG with your blog’s URL.
- Then fill in the options as shown below, (Select Number of Items to display as much as you want)
It’s advisable to leave all boxes unchecked.
- Finally, click the save button and get your HTML code which will be just at the top of the page as shown below,
- Copy the code into notepad and remove the following line,
<noscript><p>Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: <a href="http://feeds. feedburner.com/mbtcomments"></a><br/>Powered by FeedBurner</p> </noscript>
Now you will have only two lines i.e,
Now Add The Widget To Blogger
Now once you have copied the code for your recent comments widget then simply follow the steps below,
- Log into Blogger
- Go To Layout
- Click Add a Gadget or Add a Page element
- Now paste the Feedburner code inside this widget and hit save
Finally, Preview your template to see the beautiful widget. In the upcoming posts, I will teach you how to remove the logo from this recent comments widget. Till then enjoy this one. Blessing pals :>