Backup Your Blogger Blog
Backing up a Blogger blog is extremely easy. There are two parts. One is backing up your content, and the other is backing up your template. So let’s start,
Backup The Content
This includes all your posts, pages, and comments.
- Go to Blogger > Settings > Other
- At the very top of the page, you will find Blog Tools.
- Click on Export Blog.
- Save the file. Now you have all your content i.e, posts, pages, comments, etc in one file.
Backup The Template
You would have a template that you have carefully made for your blog and won’t want to lose it, then hurry up and back it up,
- Go to Blogger > Template
- On the upper right corner of the page, click on the button that says “Backup/Restore”
- Click on Download full template and save the file.
No one would like to lose his blog. It’s a good habit to daily backup your blog if you daily update it. Otherwise, you should do it twice or thrice a week. Also, keep copies of your backups elsewhere besides your computer also. In the cloud-like DropBox, SkyDrive, Google Drive or on USB drives or other external drives. It’s Better safe than sorry. I will also write on how to back up a WordPress blog. Till then stay tuned. Cheers.